Sunday, February 26, 2012

Now in Hospice Care

I had the blessed experience of visiting with the sisters on Saturday.
Sister was moved to the Kansas City Hospice House.
It was good to see Sister Claudette and Sister Simone more relaxed together.
Sister Carmelle ate ice cream and wanted more :)
(Thank you handsome man I call my spouse for taking Sister Claudette to Hen House)
She seems more at peace.
She is having pain, but the care team is providing her medication through a PCA.
Her room is spacious and comfortable and a major improvement from anything a hospital can provide.


I am sad to say goodbye to my friend Sr. Claudette as she returns to Fondwa this week, but am extremely blessed by the time I've had with her. Not only am I confident that our adoptions will be supported throughout completion by these wonderful ladies, but I know that the love and friendship I feel for Sister Claudette is mutual.

Thank you for your prayers and your ongoing support.
I'm not sure what the week will hold, or how much longer our friend will suffer, but she is in good hands and she is surely loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment