Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday

Just in case you were wondering (yeah, right), I seem to be out of hot water and we are all on the same team again. Whew.
And, we made it to Wednesday.
In a bit, Father Joseph and Sister Simone should be arriving at Sister's bedside from their travels today.
I noticed the IV fluids were off again.
Sister is comfortable and even singing today.
There have been prayers sent up from the corners of our nation and beyond for this funny, lovable lady. Now, I pray for her Sisters and the community who will certainly feel her loss.


I am thankful for the move to a larger room, at the end of the hall where traffic and noise are less.
I am thankful for the lack of isolation garb required now.
Her room is full of sunshine.
There are photos on the walls and gorgeous flowers finally.
Tonight, she was peaceful and seemed relaxed.


Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment