Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Mess

Please do not stop by my house to say hello or borrow a cup of sugar or for any other reason.
One might think a tornado tore through here.
No, really . . . I'm not kidding.

I'm purging, which means that my family is purging also.
No, they do not have a choice.

Stuffed animals given to us by great-grandma who had to purge in order to move into assisted living . . . that are ugly, frankly, and no one plays with.
"Baby" toys that everyone has outgrown and there is no need to keep for the boys.
A children's cup collection that has really gotten out of control. Who needs this many cups?!
Glad ware; bags and purses; shoes that aren't really comfortable or fit quite right; tee shirts (but NOT the adoption ones!); books; knick knacks; home decorations from past lives; etc, etc, etc.

Oh, and we're getting new counter tops and back splash, which means the cabinets had to be emptied and the drawers removed . . . and stacked in the office.

It's lookin' NICE around here!

But, I'm feeling productive and happy to see the piles of clutter grow because that means it will soon be leaving my house.

And that is NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment