Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby turns four

Our baby girl turns four years old this week and I can't hardly believe it.


Isn't it sad how the second (& I'm sure the subsequent children) aren't interested in staying babies and grow up WAY too fast?


I'm fairly certain that she'll be talking about boys and wanting to borrow the car keys soon (heaven help us!) Heck, she already walks in high heels better than I do (no, really, I'm not kidding).


For now, I'm thrilled she is becoming interested in Disney Princesses, but confident that once the new older Dora premiers next month, she'll want to grow up too fast.


In the meantime, we may need more shelves in her room.


Here's hoping we don't celebrate many more events without Alby and Jimmy. What in the world will they think of celebrations like this? Two parties, two cakes, balloons, gifts, grandparents and friends - Wow!


How blessed are we?! Thank you God for this child and for her brother and for their wonderful, loving Daddy. Who could ask for more? Well, except for two of the cutest little brown boys you'd ever want to bring home from Haiti :)


No comments:

Post a Comment