Sunday, September 1, 2013

Yes, I realize that I haven't written anything in a while.
Sadly, that does not mean that I have wonderful news or anything exciting to report now.

It's been over 15 weeks since court and since we last saw our son.

Many families have come together recently,
most reporting that their time in MOI and until passports were received was between 14 and 17 weeks.
We don't know when we were submitted into this last stage of Haitian processing.
We are in a communication "dead zone" once again with our attorney . . .
I'm sure it's because he has nothing to report,
but oh! what a little update would do for morale.

Sister Claudette reports that Dimitry asks when we will come for him,
and she tells him "soon," and to keep praying.

I keep praying.
I hope he knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment