Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Then again . . .

What a roller coaster ride.

Today, after sobbing most of last night, I heard from sister Claudette. She states that the Sisters are aware of Dimitry's father's whereabouts and they will be able to access him easily to sign relinquishment papers. Alby's mother is in the Dominican Republic . . . which is a big place . . . so that may, in fact, be closer to impossible.

BUT . . . what the heck?? Is this about money? Not wanting to do the work? Why would we be told such conflicting information yesterday? What??

I am confused.
And overwhelmed.
And relieved.

And appreciative of your prayers while I was grieving the loss of my future family.

Yesterday I lost two sons.
Today, I got one of them back.

My mother-in-law says it's time to pray for a miracle.
Okay then . . . that's what I am going to do.

And if you think of us, will you say a prayer for our future family too?
It sure will be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment