Thursday, May 3, 2012

Worry and Stress

What a week.

Ever tried writing an email to someone of a different culture, whose primary language is not the same as your own, trying to be assertive but also respectful?

Take it from me, it's tough
. . . but can apparently be done effectively.

The lines of communication are open, for the time being, and an agenda that benefits our adoption process is beginning to take form.
Travel dates are set; meetings are planned.

Does this fix everything?
No way.
I wish.

There is much to be done still
and it will not be done quickly or easily.
But this mama blanc is not giving up HOPE that it CAN be done.

I'm weary with worry . . .
but that doesn't help anything.


















I've got great people around me and the support and friendship is 
really cool.

Thank you for the emails, the hugs, and especially the prayers.

Mr. Haitian Attorney promises to keep me posted "each step taken."
(I'm looking for a full pedometer's worth)

No comments:

Post a Comment