Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm going nuts,
pacing around my kitchen,
watching for an email to come in.

You know how they say "Any news is good news?"

Today, that is right on.

Four months after submitting Dimitry's documents for his immigration approval,
I finally received notice that USCIS was unable to open one attached document we sent (in January) and is missing a translation (of a document I do not have in my possession, or ever had.)

This = progress.

I called them and asked for the document to be scanned to us for translation
and she mentioned the orphanage letter (she knew exactly who I am).

Now I am waiting for the attorney and USCIS to send me the document,
who will be first? come on y'all, get those scanners warmed up and running,
and our fabulous translator is standing by.

This was my concern,
that after 3 months with zero communication, they would say the file is missing something,
that I could have resolved in January, but was unaware of.
But,
I am so excited to have his file out on their desks and make progress.

Please,
Please,
let us get this done today.

We could have approval in a matter of days with this omission settled.

P.S.
The twins fly home to North Carolina today.
God bless them and their new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment