Wednesday, March 19, 2014

No,
this mama is not "hanging in there,"
and, for the record,
if one more person tells me that the delays in my son's I600 approval and homecoming must be part of God's plan / timing / etc.,
I may vomit on their shoes.

I have a strong faith in God,
and I do believe in His timing,
but I do NOT believe that He wishes for any of His children to grow up in an orphanage,
when a mommy and daddy LOVE them and have worked so long and hard to prepare a home for their son / daughter.


Please don't tell me to wait "well," just a little longer.


Don't ask me to "be patient."

Don't say "hang in there,"
"take a deep breath,"
or any other cliched "you are almost there" remarks
because, frankly,
I'm about to crack.

3 1/2 years is too long.
One more day is too long and may just be the straw that breaks this camel's back.







No comments:

Post a Comment