Thursday, May 9, 2013

Another one . . .

"USCIS in Port au Prince, Haiti is pleased to inform you that the I-600 petition, which you filed at this office on April 25, 2012 on behalf of xxxxxxxx, seeking to qualify her as your immediate relative has been approved. Your case has been transferred to the Adoption Unit of the Consular Section for the visa process. This completes all action by USCIS on the referenced petition. The Consular Section will soon contact you to follow-up on your case."

Yippeeeee!
Another kiddo gets to go HOME

Even though this letter is not ours, it gives me hope and I know that soon my son will come home too.

One of these days, he will come home from school and ask to ride his bike and if we are going to eat at home or go out for dinner, just like his brother and sister. 

Soon, he will complain about going to bed when "it's not even dark yet," and wonder why there aren't more weekend days than school days.

Soon, I will hold him in my arms and kiss him goodnight every day.

Soon, he will be home.
Soon, he will ours :)


No comments:

Post a Comment