Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Having a happy Easter morning with our church family,
we sincerely hope and pray that next year's Easter photo will have a little more color in it ;)


With faith and trust in our Lord, we look towards the biological birth parent interview by USCIS in Port-au-Prince in two weeks. I will admit that the things I've read about intimidation tactics employed during these interviews concerns me, although I understand the need to validate the permanence of adoption and the lack of child trafficking in each situation. I pray for my son's heart as I sweep into the picture for only one full day and then leave him once again. Hopefully, we will soon have a court date and his adoption decree will be written, allowing our file to move on to MOI (the final and potentially longest stage of the Haitian process) and he will be with us forever, starting this year.

We miss you and love you so much Dimitry Gilles Edmunds.

Our sons: 13 months apart

No comments:

Post a Comment