Monday, March 18, 2013

Thursday, March 14th

I told Eric that I could totally live here with our children for a couple of years.

I did preface it with "don't think I'm suggesting this, I'm just saying that my personality would lend to . . . "

His response?
Come visit us once in a while.

Nice.

The boys taught G to peel a mango with his teeth. Oh sweet treat!
Dark circles under his eyes; mango on his face.
The teacher (Eric) says we have cultural diffusion going on here: pit fart lessons.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Grant reduced Dimmy to a puddle of belly laughter teaching him to make fart noises with his hand and his armpit.
The mother in me had to roll my eyes, but the giggling was such beauty in my ears.




Oh, I forgot to tell you about Grant's roach experience yesterday.
Poor kid.
It was in the toilet house, of course, where some important business needed to take place.
His dad told him to do his thing or risk an accident, as he fiercely smashed 3 giant roaches.

No, that is not a typo -
they are giant.
Like something out of a horror movie.

The outcome was good, except for the bugs.
Good thing he didn't see the gray rat that ran into our room in PAP on Wednesday. EEK




No comments:

Post a Comment