Friday, January 18, 2013

The Current Adoption Process

                    Editorial Disclaimer:

This is one person's perspective.
It may not match yours.
Or, if you are also adopting from a country that is currently 
transitioning to be part of the Hague Convention,
you may agree fully
and also find this funny.


This is how I picture the desks of IBESR:

"Is that really only ONE dossier?!"
"See what happens when you
leave on vacation?!"


Taking the one off the top for dispensation
"But I just need the dean's signature"



"Page 832, Article 3BB, Section F12 states that
you were once a size 4 -- we're going to be
needing more documentation to validate
that . . . oh, and another set of
fingerprints too."
 


(tee hee hee)
It's been a long wait, people.
Cut me some slack.
(Hopefully no feelings were hurt or important individuals offended by this post.
On my honor, all meant in good fun, I assure you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment