Monday, October 15, 2012

I feel as though I haven't got much to say.

I'm reading the blogs and the facebook posts and the ongoing thread of concerns, questions and fears regarding Haitian adoption and the current state of political affairs and I'm in a place where I occasionally shake my head and leave it at that.

There is nothing to do but wait.

Our file was submitted to IBESR on September 15th and we need presidential dispensation . . .
so, we'll wait.

I did email the attorney last week,
just for a check on progress:
"Are you able to give us an update?"

Short answer: "I'll contact you when there is news."

Okay.

So I'll wait.
And in 29 more days, I'll email again,
lest he forget we exist or our file go unclaimed in the process.

What else can we do really??

Pray that this is the last Christmas and the last time a birthday passes without a family to call his own.

Man, we cannot wait to bring that boy home!




No comments:

Post a Comment