Monday, September 17, 2012

Read This Friends!

It was a quiet weekend.
I decided that today would be the day we move forward. My plan was to contact the attorney and determine the best route for our paperwork to be turned over to Heather.
Once again, my plans are not His plans.

First, I received a message that another IBESR extension was announced.
Two more weeks to submit.

Funny how doors keep opening when it seems that we've hit a brick wall.

I sprung into action.
Would he turn over our file willingly? Not likely.
I was told that many attornies are literally fighting to hold onto dossiers, rather than relinquish them to agencies per families requests, because dossiers = income.
I believe he would fight also.

I contacted my husband.
I got online and found a flight.
I called the Sisters and arranged for airport pick up and transportation to the attorney's office.
I called my father-in-law and told him I needed help - my parents are out of town and Eric has games to coach and the kids will need to be picked up after school . . .
and I tried calling the attorney,
over and over and over and over again.
Finally, he answered
and in his non-chalant tone stated that Oh, I forgot to email you - you were submitted.
Excuse me? Come again.

Blah, Blah, Blah . . .

I had so much more written, but there was an internet mishap and it was lost.
More importantly, it isn't relevant or important because

WE ARE IN.

5 digit number confirms that our son has a file number in IBESR and all that really needs to be said is this:


I can't even breathe! So very blessed.

1 comment: